09 February, 2010

Thank You 20,000 Palatial Visitors... Whoa Whoo!

A B-I-G THANK YOU... to all of you truly wonderful 'Palatial Living' followers & fans alike - to help making Palatial's 20,000th Visitor count!!

When I started this blog - my online visual diary, a mostly interior & exterior inspirational journal that was a branch of my colour & style business Verandah Home + Garden Living Solutions. [Still always] At the time of posting I never thought that whilst I images & writing about places, pieces, events and people that inspire me, that potentially anyone was really checking in or reading it! I still get very excited when I check back in to write up my daily posts & see how many wonderful people have visited my blog... it's such a thrill & I am ever so appreciative of your support, encouragement & kind words. Thank You so much, I hope that I can continue to inspire you to check in to Palatial Living and really help make your world more colourful, stylish, fun & informative! Yours - Sarah x


Image from Visualize.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails