24 September, 2010

Happy Friday Fruit!

- Tasmanian Pears -
Salamanca Markets, Hobart TAS
Happy Friday - I can't believe it's already Friday! Wow what a great week it's been... I wanted to share with you a photo I took whilst visiting the Salamanca Markets - the same fruit grower that had those delicious Apples, also had these devine Pears. I think Pears would have to be one of my favourite fruits...so much so I used them [Brown Barlett Pears] as part of the table decor at our wedding some years back now!
The week has not finished yet - we have a big weekend with the preparations and Christening on Sunday for our little Isabelle [now 5 months - the time has flown - out the window!]. So we're all quite excited for her big day, it's set to be amazing sunny, warm Sydney Spring weather and with her four Godparents to stand up & pledge for her, and of course all our lovely family & friends coming together to help celebrate. And I just love Isabelle's gown and after-party gown! Will be sure to post some pics next week some time...  
What are you doing this weekend? Whatever it is I hope it's fabulous!
Thank You for visiting Palatial Living this week - I love hearing from you, please don't be shy & drop me a line when you can! Enjoy. S xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails