30 September, 2010

Loving...Simple Luxuries

I'm loving my recent issue of Habitus magazine issue 09 October -December '10. The main story is on 'Simple Luxuries' ...which made me further consider what are my 'simple' 'luxuries'? It's almost an oxymoron in that are luxuries simple? And can anything that's simple be a luxury? What do you think?
I would put these 'thing's into my list of 'simple luxuries' - spending time with my husband & daughter without laptops & mobile phones, large cakes of french milled soap [preferably gardenia], fresh sheets, breakfast at a cafe when it's sunny, a glass of chilled verdelho on a warm spring or summer afternoon, a warmed desert in front of an open fire, having a head massage, wandering around the art gallery on a weekday afternoon - and so, so, so many more things...
What about you? What makes a simple luxury for you? S x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails