20 September, 2010

Behind Design...


I'm looking forward to attending a seminar, 'Behind Design', at ISCD [International School of Colour & Design] this week...I think it's so important to consistently & constantly educate yourself through courses, seminars, talks or professional network evenings - there's always something to learn from others, especially those who you admire, or have excelled in something that you hope to too!
Amongst a great line up of designers, I am looking forward to meeting 'the' Mr Jason Grant of Real Living magazine styling fame [and so much more], and I really like his stylish on-trend blog it's a great read -  visit 'mrjasongrant'.

Jason Grant - Freelance Stylist

I am most excited about is the opportunity to meet a designer whose work I have admired for some time - Shannon Fricke. You may be familiar with her work for uber-stylish & on-trend Australian design mag 'Inside-Out'; or her fabulous TV shows on Australian cable channel 'The Lifestyle Channel', or her publishing prowess with several great design, colour & style books out; or a fan of her blog? And yet I have probably only touched the surfaced of her multi-faceted talented design life! I also love that she is an entrepreneur, a wife, a mother & a pet owner - amongst other things. Well here's hoping I get a chance to meet her, and maybe my copy of her book signed! For more of Shannon's work visit her blog & website.
If you're in Sydney this week  & you're interested in design and would like to hear some industry people chat about their work - 'Behind Design' - head to  ISCD (International School Of Colour and Design in Sydney) webiste HERE. The dates are 22nd & 23rd September. The session for Thursday 23rd September is Sold Out. Hurry!


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting! Enjoy the seminar and looking forward to getting some great feedback from you, I am sure!
    From your #1Fan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails