07 September, 2010

Softer Side...

My recent copy of [Australian] Vogue Living Sept/Oct 2010 issue has opened my eyes to a softer side of lilacs, violets, pistachio, pale sage & forrest greens, then dramatically to be teamed with ebony, eggshell, pale grey & bitter cocoa teak - all to be had in sumptuous studded & button-back upholstery; soft furnishings in velvets, raw silks, and satin; and in grand scale...I would love to incorporate these hues and scheme into a master bedroom or a lounge / dining room in a restored period home. 

I love this editorial piece on the Lime Wood Hotel [UK] - take me there now! Lime Wood, is a luxury country house hotel in England, is set in the heart of the New Forest National Park, 1.5 miles from the small town of Lyndhurst and just an hour and a half drive from London. Take a look & Enjoy x.



For more details on the Lime Wood Hotel - click Here

1 comment:

  1. Love your design aesthetic and think that the green/lilac combo is wonderful too.

    So glad I found your blog.

    xx C

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails